Re: [AUDITORY] Auditory Scientists of Color

Stephen -- it would be great to remember and celebrate Tony Okobi.

Anthony Okobi, MD, PhD (1976-2018) was a brilliant and charismatic Physician-Scientist.
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/postgazette/obituary.aspx?n=anthony-obiesie-okobi-tony&pid=187976153

Tony was a practicing ENT in North Carolina at the time of his death.  He completed his PhD under Ken Stevens on the 'Acoustic correlates of word stress in American English'.
https://dspace.mit.edu/handle/1721.1/37963