From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bob Masta
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 7:45 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Headphones For Online Experiments

This email originated from outside of USF. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender or understand the content is safe.

On top of the technical specs issue there is the issue of variability in fit for individual users.  I suspect this may overshadow published frequency response in many cases. Any ideas on how to control for that?

Bob Masta