[AUDITORY] feedback requested on software dev for online experiments

Dear auditory list,

We are designing a new software for running perception/auditory experiments online. Setting up auditory experiments presents unique challenges, and we are working to improve the available software options. However, we will be able to build a much better piece of software if we understand better the specific needs of this community.

If you have performed any kind of human subjects research involving music/audio, we would love to hear about your experiences! Below is a link to a short survey that should take no more than 5 minutes. We greatly appreciate your input! Thanks in advance.

  https://forms.gle/5J6CF6EG5B32vces5

If anyone has questions or comments, feel free to email me at the address below.

Claire Arthur
Assistant Professor, School of Music
College of Design
Georgia Institute of Technology