Re: [AUDITORY] Singing together online

Dear Aniruddh,

You will find a list of such tools if you look for "real time music
jam internet" (or some combination of such keywords). I haven't
used any of them yet so can't comment on any one. I've read a little bit
about Jamulus (http://llcon.sourceforge.net/) which is multiplatform
but there may be other solutions and I can't tell about how it
compares to others.

Good exploration!
Yours.
Olivier.