Re: [AUDITORY] Singing together online

Dear Aniruddh,

I use Jamkazam  https://www.jamkazam.com/ for playing music together over the internet with friends from my big band. It works very well, latency is usually less than 30 ms, but if more than about 6 people join a session, synchronization starts suffering.

Best regards,
Günter Windau

--
ing. Günter Windau | Technical Support Group | Dept. Biophysics Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Radboud University Nijmegen Heyendaalseweg 135, NL-6525AJ Nijmegen room 00.816 | E: G.Windau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | T: +31 24 3613356 W: http://www.mbfys.ru.nl/~gunter