[AUDITORY] SCAN 2020, July 30-31, 2020 Postponed Due to Coronavirus

Dear colleagues,

We hope that this email finds you well and that you are adjusting to the new normal. Like you, we have been watching the coronavirus news evolve rapidly.

With considerable regret, we have decided to postpone SCAN 2020.

We hope to hold the conference in Pittsburgh, PA as SCAN 2021 July 29-30, 2021. We look forward to the chance to come together to share research in auditory cognitive neuroscience in a little over a year.

We will be in touch with those who had confirmed registration with payment to arrange for a refund.

Best regards,
Lori Holt, Barbara Shinn-Cunningham, and Bharath Chandrasekaran

loriholt
Professor, Department of Psychology | Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition
Carnegie Mellon University