[AUDITORY] Automatische Antwort: Open position at the ARI/ÖAW

Dear sender,

Thank you for your message.

Due to the current developments regarding the Covid-19-pandemic Bosch is restricting its operations at the location Renningen until April 3, 2020.

Therefore, I am currently out of office and will presumably return on April 6, 2020. Until then your e-mails will be neither read nor forwarded.

I kindly ask for your understanding that due to short-term developments my date of return may change.

Please excuse any inconvenience.

Best regards

CR/IMG-Grabsch