[AUDITORY] Auditory System Gordon Research Conference 2020 postponed

 Dear colleagues,
I hope that this email finds you all well. Covid-19 has swept through the world and we are all working from home, waiting and hoping for return to health in our communities and across the world.

GRC Board of Trustees has decided to officially close the 2020 conference season by withdrawing all 2020 conferences scheduled to take place in July and August.  This includes our meeting on the Auditory System.

My understanding is that they are simply keeping their regular 2-year cycles and pushing everything out by 2 years, so we will be rescheduled to 2022.

Once we have new dates we will update our community.

Sending warm thoughts for safety and health to all.

Ruth
Ruth Litovsky, PhD
Chair, Auditory System GRC 2020

Allison Coffin, PhD
Co-Chair, Auditory System GRC 2020

Ruth Litovsky, PhD
She/Her/Hers
Chair and Professor
Oros Family Chair
Communication Sciences and Disorders
Professor of Surgery, Division of Otolaryngology
Director, Binaural Hearing and Speech Lab, Waisman Center
University of Wisconsin – Madison