[AUDITORY] TENURE-TRACK POSITION IN TRANSLATIONAL NEUROIMAGING (Aalto University and Helsinki University Hospital; Helsinki, Finland)

*********

TENURE-TRACK POSITION IN TRANSLATIONAL NEUROIMAGING (Aalto University and Helsinki University Hospital; Helsinki, Finland)

The Department of Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering (NBE) of Aalto University (https://www.aalto.fi/en/department-of-neuroscience-and-biomedical-engineering), together with HUS Helsinki University Hospital (https://www.hus.fi/en/Pages/default.aspx), has opened a tenure-track position in translational neuroimaging. We aim at filling this position at the Assistant Professor level, although we can also consider exceptional candidates at either Associate or Full Professor levels. The recruited individual will also act as the head of the BioMag Laboratory (hosted by the Department of Clinical Neurophysiology, HUS). Deadline for the applications is 23:59 o'clock Finnish time April 20, 2020. For further information and the electronic application form, please visit https://www.aalto.fi/en/open-positions/professor-in-translational-neuroimaging

*********

Yours sincerely,

Stefan Ehrstedt

Stefan Ehrstedt

HR Coordinator

Department of Applied Physics at Aalto University

Otakaari 1, room: Y418, P.O. 11000, FI-00076 Aalto, FINLAND

Tel. +358503407662