[AUDITORY] SPIN2020 Submission deadline extended to 7 Nov.

Dear all,

We are giving you all a little bit more time to submit your abstract
to SPIN by extending the submission deadline to Thursday 7 November,
23:59 CET.

https://2020.speech-in-noise.eu/

This year, we will be in Toulouse at the beautiful Hôtel-Dieu
Saint-Jacques, on 9 and 10 January 2020. Deadline for submission is
set to 29 October 2019.

If you're experiencing difficulties with our submission system, please
email me directly!

Hope to see you there!
-Etienne

--
Etienne Gaudrain, PhD

Centre de Recherche en Neurosciences de Lyon - CNRS UMR 5292
Université Lyon 1
50 av. Tony Garnier
69366 Lyon Cedex 7, FR

UMCG, Afdeling KNO, BB20