[AUDITORY] International Conference of Cognitive Neuroscience Helsinki June 2020

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that the registration and abstract submission to the ICON 2020 are now open. ICON 2020 will take place June 3-7, 2020 in Helsinki, Finland. ICON brings together researchers from diverse backgrounds, joined by their interest in studying the human brain, mind, and behavior.

ICON provides a platform for the dissemination and exchange of top-level scientific findings, methods, and ideas across various areas of cognitive neuroscience. Join us in ICON 2020 to enjoy excellent science, top-level plenary lectures, and to visit the beautiful seaside city Helsinki, and of course to experience the nightless summer nights of Finland.

Visit the website

https://www.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/international-conference-of-cognitive-neuroscience-2020

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICON2020FIN

Email for Scientific information icon2020fi@xxxxxxxxx,

Email for Practical information icon2020@xxxxxxxxxxxx

We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Helsinki!

On behalf of the organizing committee,

Yours sincerely,

Satu Palva

Vice Director, Group Leader, Neuroscience Center,

Helsinki Institute of Life Science

University of Helsinki, Finland

Satu.palva@xxxxxxxxxxx

Professor, Center for Cognitive Neuroimaging (CCNi),

Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology

University of Glasgow, UK

satu.palva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

---

Mari Tervaniemi, Research Director

Cicero Learning, University of Helsinki

Cognitive Brain Research Unit, University of Helsinki