[AUDITORY] Deadline extension: Job offer: Software engineer in DSP for hearing aids at HoerTech

Hi all,

we're extending the deadline for this position until the end of the month. The position is part of an NIH-funded project that runs until June 2021.

If you're interested to drive our open source effort openMHA, feel invited to apply :)

The aim of openMHA is to be the most accessible and versatile software development platform for (realtime) hearing research, and to enable research groups everywhere to use it to advance our field.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

The full job description is here: https://www.hoertech.de/images/hoertech/pdf/Stellenanzeigen/Stellenausschreibung-Software-Engineer_wmd_ENG_2019_09_18.pdf

See also http://www.openmha.org/

cheers,
JH