[AUDITORY] MOH 2020 - sign up for updates! And get started with your abstract...

Dear List!

We are about to launch the first call for abstracts for the Mechanics
of Hearing Workshop 2020 (MOH2020) in Denmark (so get ready and find
your data and Shakespeare book!).

In order to reduce the noise on the AUDITORY LIST, we would like
everybody interested in details to sign up (for information - not the
conference yet) here:

http://www.moh2020.dtu.dk/sign-up-for-news

We'll still post some of the calls also on the list to make sure
everybody feels encouraged to join MOH2020.

Thanks and a great day to everybody! Stay tuned!

BAstian

“Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.” (Hamlet, Act II,
Scene II)