[AUDITORY] PhD position at Oldenburg University, Ewert lab

Dear list, I'm sending this message on behalf of Stephan Ewert. Best
regards, Volker

*******************

On behalf of Stephan Ewert:

Dear all,

I have an open position in my lab in the Medizinische Physik
(Universität Oldenburg, Germany) funded by the Deutsche
Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)

The project aims towards a better understanding of the role of
acoustical cues for awareness, orientation, and navigation in rooms and
at developing (virtual reality based) rehabilitative as well as
assistive technologies involving acoustic augmented reality. The
applicant will:

1) develop and extent existing methods to render (room) acoustic
environments and to acoustically augment such environments
2) design and perform psychoacoustic experiments with headphones and in
a three-dimensional loudspeaker array

Further information can be found here:

PhD position in "Acoustical awareness, orientation, and navigation in rooms"
https://uol.de/stellen/?stelle=66614
Given that the project includes listening tests in humans, candidates
would benefit from at least basic German language skills.

Applications are requested no later than May 15th, 2019.

Thanks and best regards,

Stephan Ewert

Prof. Dr. Volker Hohmann
Medizinische Physik and Cluster of Excellence Hearing4all
Universität Oldenburg
D-26111 Oldenburg
Germany

Tel. +49 441 798 5468
FAX  +49 441 798 3902
Email volker.hohmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/mediphysik/
http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/auditorische-signalverarbeitung/
Public Key and Key Fingerprint
http://medi.uni-oldenburg.de/members/vh/pubkey_vh_uni.txt
C75A 8A8D 9408 28EE FCFD 20CA 1D9F 23CC BAD2 B967