I’m going to explore this.
My kindest,

Enviado do meu iPhone

No dia 13/03/2019, às 08:13, Sharath chandra <looplogic@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

Hi Alcina

Just to chime in as got my hardcopy ordered. Here is the companion that should give you a rough idea :

Regarding Social and Cultural studies of making meaning to the ear, I would suggest browsing the Leonardo Music Journal
(https://www.leonardo.info/leonardo-music-journal) , many excerpts of which are on JSTOR too.
Also keywords are searchable on MIT Press on http://arteca.mit.edu/ to reveal book titles.

Regards
Chandra