[machinelistening] Funded PhD position at the MTG on Automatic Sound Recognition

[apologies for cross posting]

Funded PhD position at the Music Technology Group (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona) on Automatic Sound Recognition.

The objective of the PhD position is to work on sound event recognition in the context of our Freesound Dataset (FSD) and Freesound Annotator platform, thus developing methodologies for the automatic identification of sounds by machines that can be used in a broad range of applications including new features for our Freesound website.

More information:
https://www.upf.edu/web/mtg/home/-/asset_publisher/sWCQhjdDLWwE/content/id/223189112/maximized#.XIjyPRNKjOQ

---
Frederic Font