[AUDITORY] Speech research internship, Seattle, WA

Title:  Speech research internship, Seattle, WA

Time: Summer/Fall, 2019

About You

A wiliness to be a better you on a day by day basis.

About Us:

We enable hundreds of millions of commercial and social interactions among our users, between consumers and merchants, and among businesses every day though speech.

What You’ll Do

Develop and refine algorithms to improve speech system performance under adverse conditions such as noise, channel, near-/far- field mismatch.  Projects ranging from Speaker/Emotion Identification to Audio fingerprinting, audio watermarking.

Skills You’ll Need

MSc/PhD candidate in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field

Proficiency in speech enhancement and robust acoustic feature engineering is a plus

Experience with speech system performance improvements under adverse condition is a plus

Speaker Identification,  Anti-spoofing  is a plus

Audio fingerprinting, watermarking is a plus

Emotion Recognition is a plus

Deep learning (DNN, CNN, LSTM)

Familiarity with C++, Python, Matlab, Bash shell

Familiarity with ASR toolkits (e.g., Kaldi), DNN toolkits (Theano)

Solid publication record

Application Deadline:  It will be processed on a rolling basis.

Contacts: Gang Liu     g.liu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Gang LIU
Seattle, Washionton