Re: [AUDITORY] Survey on The Language of Rhythm and the Rhythm of Language

Dear all,

thanks to those who have already taken part in the survey.

Responding to some feedback about it: Here is a link with everything (even the buttons) in English and some additional instructions which should make the task easier to understand:

Best regards

Athanasios Lykartsis
--
Technische Universität Berlin