[AUDITORY] Prinicipal Scientist Position at Advanced Bionics

Dear All,

I am happy to announce a position entitled "Principal Scientist, Patient Management Research" at Advanced Bionics, Valencia CA campus. We are looking for a person to lead projects on optimizing care of CI recipients. Very exciting role for the right person!

Full description as well as access to our online application system can be found by following the link below:

https://live.solique.ch/microsites/sonova/microsite/?showPublication=64009425-421f-48b5-971f-3e14b4316087

I and my colleagues will be attending both ARO and AAS and can meet in person to discuss the position.

Thanks!
Leo