[AUDITORY] Survey on The Language of Rhythm and the Rhythm of Language

Dear all,

ich cordially invite you to participate in my survey about The Language of Rhythm and the Rhythm of Language:

The participation is very uncomplicated and takes little time. As a first step, your creativity and imagination are requested in order to find terms in connection with speech rhythm (in English) and list them.

I thank you very much in advance for your participation and tell you already that there will be more and even more exciting surveys following!

Best regards

Athanasios Lykartsis

--
Technische Universität Berlin