Re: [AUDITORY] New book: Human and Machine Hearing

Barnes&Noble has been dropping the price of my book by about a dollar a day, with Amazon following a few hours later.  It's now better than 20% off list at both places.  See my blog http://www.machinehearing.org

I hope this means they're fighting over market share, not dumping inventory.  Still no reviews.

Dick