[AUDITORY] A book, to be released Monday April 10

Dear List,

Leaving self-consciousness behind, I am happy to announce the release of the book by René Carré, Pierre Divenyi, and Mohamad Mrayati, under the title "Speech: A dynamic process," conceived and written over a two-year period of collaborative work. Since the book is priced by the publisher, de Gruyter, in an affordable range (<$80 on Amazon.com), we hope that you and/or your institutions will consider acquiring it -- the book shares facts, data, and ideas (some of which are unconventional) with the reader interested in acoustic phonetics, articulatory phonetics, speech perception, and models of speech production. A brief summary of the book can be found on the site
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/1501510606/ref=pe_2313400_233206070_em_1p_0_ti

Best wishes,
RC, PD, MM