[AUDITORY] old Auditory Warning papers/reports

Dear List Members,

I still get requests for three of our old Auditory Warning papers/reports. They are listed below with direct links in case you would like to see/have any of them.

Patterson, R.D. (1990). Auditory warning sounds in the work environment. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. B 327, 485-492.
http://www.pdn.cam.ac.uk/other-pages/cnbh/files/AuditoryWarningsAtWork_RSoc1990.pdf

Patterson, R. D., Edworthy, J., Shailer, M.J., Lower, M.C., and Wheeler, P.D. (1986). Alarm sounds for medical equipment in intensive care areas and operating theatres. (Report No. AC598). London: Department of Trade and Industry.
http://www.pdn.cam.ac.uk/other-pages/cnbh/files/copy_of_AuditoryWarningsInHospitals_PESdti1986.pdf

Patterson, R.D. (1982). Guidelines for auditory warning systems on Civil Aircraft, Civil Aviation Authority, Paper 82017, London.
http://www.pdn.cam.ac.uk/other-pages/cnbh/files/AuditoryWarningSystems_CAA82017.pdf

They are on the page
http://www.pdn.cam.ac.uk/other-pages/cnbh/reissued-conference-papers
where you can also find our old auditory filterbank reports and some of our remastered ISH papers.

Best regards, Roy P

--
Roy D. Patterson, PhD
Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience