[AUDITORY] in search of two documents

May I request the list to share the following two documents in relation to
the role of modulations in sound perception.

1. R. Kay, “Hearing of modulation in sounds,” Physiological reviews, vol.
62, no. 3, pp. 894–975, Jul. 1982.

2. R. Plomp, “The role of modulation in hearing,” in Hearing—Psysiological
bases and psychophysics, R. Klinke and R. Hartmann, Eds. Springer-Verlag,
1983, pp. 270–276.

In case you have any suggestions on insightful (and less known) paper  on the role of modulations in sound perception, and specifically in speech,  I will be glad to make note of them.
I am doing a literature review on this topic (currently, for my own understanding), and don't want to miss on any less known but insightful finding.

Best regards,
Neeraj
http://ece.iisc.ernet.in/~neeraj_sharma/