[AUDITORY] FW: 4Talker Babble noise

Dear everybody,

I am Carlos Benítez a PhD student at Vanderbilt University (USA). I’m looking for a four english-talker babble noise with independent tracks for each of the talkers, so I can delivered the babble noise simultaneously from four different loudspeakers (One talker - one speaker) for one of my experiments.

I was wondering if someone on this list would have developed a stimuli like that before and whether they would be willing to share it with me. Please if you have such an stimuli on your corpus contact me at carlos.r.benitez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance,
Carlos Benitez