[AUDITORY] Funded Masters and PhD opportunity

Dear List,

I am looking to recruit a Masters and/or PhD student into my lab (http://caanlab.grenfell.mun.ca/) for September 2017. These positions come with funding. The projects will investigate music-training neuroplasticity in older adults, or age-related changes in music perception.  Students can complete their degrees in Neuroscience (http://www.med.mun.ca/getdoc/3296f13b-9190-4153-b50c-edfb551f8091/Neuroscience.aspx)  or Community Health (http://www.med.mun.ca/CommunityHealth/Academic-Programs.aspx) through the Faculty of Medicine at Memorial University of Newfoundland.  Interested students should contact me before applying.

Benjamin Zendel, PhD

Canada Research Chair - Aging and Auditory Neuroscience

Assistant Professor

Faculty of Medicine & Grenfell Campus

Memorial University of Newfoundland

(p) 709-639-4765