Re: [AUDITORY] FW: 4Talker Babble noise

Carlos,

I have done this job when I created 2-, 4-, and 8-talker babble noise for testing cocktail-party performance, using the IEEE sentence corpus. Unfortunately however, I added the output of the talkers, i.e., the babble is single-channel. But I recommend that corpus: it is fairly extensive and when you play the sentences back-to-back starting at random points of the list, you have the independent tracks you need.

Best,
Pierre