[AUDITORY] Research internships in audio at Oculus Research

Dear colleagues

Please find below the ad for research internship positions in audio at Oculus Research lab in Redmond, WA, USA.

Best
Ravish Mehra
Research Scientist, Audio
Oculus Research

Research Intern, Audio

Oculus Research Redmond is looking for exceptional interns to help us make audio in virtual reality realistic. Expertise in audio, acoustics, signal processing, CPU-GPU parallelization, machine learning, psychoacoustics, and computer science are especially appreciated, but smart, motivated people with strong coding or hardware backgrounds are more than welcome. Strong math skills are a huge plus. We want to build a broad virtual reality research community, so we encourage publishing. Come join us as we make VR happen!

We are accepting applications from students interested in (but not limited to) the following areas: -Audio -Signal processing -Acoustics -Speech -Psychoacoustics -CPU-GPU parallelization -Machine learning -Numerical solvers

Our internships are sixteen (16) to twenty four (24) weeks long and we have various start dates throughout the year.

Responsibilities

Minimum Qualification

Preferred Qualifications

Ready to Join?