[AUDITORY] Postdoctoral research scientist at Oculus Research

Dear colleagues

Please find below the ad for postdoctoral research scientist position at Oculus Research lab in Redmond, WA, USA.

Best
Ravish Mehra
Research Scientist, Audio
Oculus Research

Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Acoustics & Audio

Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual reality systems. We are currently seeking innovative researchers with a passion for technology to push the state-of-the-art for VR audio in our research location in Redmond, WA. This role is focused on developing advanced audio techniques to solve hard unsolved problems in the area of acoustics, spatial audio, audio processing and signal processing. The position is a fixed-term (postdoctoral) contract for 24 months and requires a PhD in audio engineering and signal processing, acoustics, electrical engineering, computer science or similar, and a strong background in solving hard problems in audio.

Responsibilities

Minimum Qualification

Preferred Qualifications

Ready to Join?