Research Position @IRCAM - Audio Branding

Dear colleagues,

IRCAM is offering a new PostDoc position for our current European (H2020, ICT19) project ABC_Dj. The goal of the ABC_Dj project is to develop advanced Audio Branding (recommending music for a trade-mark) technologies.
More information can be found at http://abcdj.eu.

For this, ABC_DJ relies on Music Content Analysis algorithms.
Microsoft Word - 201612_ABC_RES.doc For this project, IRCAM is looking for a researcher for the development of the technologies related to the hierarchical structure estimation. The goal is to establish a model that allows connecting the beat-level, to the bar, to the pattern to the global large-scale structure. We are looking for a qualified researcher in the field of signal processing and machine learning.

Please find attached the details of the position.

All the best
◼ Geoffroy Peeters - HDR/Dr - IRCAM R&D ⓦ http://recherche.ircam.fr/anasyn/peeters/