Call for Chapters - Multimodal Interface Design for Biometric Applications (IGI Global)

Dear Auditory List Members,

Apologies for crossposting.

We would like to invite chapter proposals for an upcoming book publication - Multimodal Interface Design for Biometric Applications (IGI Global). We envisage a significant portion of this publication will include research relating to the auditory system and auditory interface design as applied to biometric applications.

Important Dates
January 15, 2017: Proposal Submission Deadline (1,000 to 2,000 words)
February 15, 2017: Notification of Acceptance
April 15, 2017: Full Chapter Submission
June 15, 2017: Review Results Returned
July 30, 2017: Final Acceptance Notification
August 15, 2017: Final Chapter Submission

Objective
This book will aim to provide relevant theoretical frameworks and the latest empirical research findings in the area of multimodal interface design for biometric applications. It will be written for professionals who want to improve their understanding of multimodal design concepts and how these are applied to complex biometric systems. It will aim to introduce novel user-interface models based on perceptual and cognitive principles across auditory, visual, tactile and gestural modalities.

Editors
Dr. Flaithri Neff, Interactive Systems Research Group, Limerick Institute of Technology. Flaithri.Neff@xxxxxx
Dr. Katie Crowley, Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience, Trinity College Dublin. k.crowley@xxxxxx

For more information: http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2459