Re: VCV nonsense syllable corpus

I’m not sure how much variability there is in rate, but a list from Shannon et al (1999) has repeated utterances from the same talker. Here is the link to the citation – I believe the lists can be used for research purposes free of charge.

http://scitation.aip.org/content/asa/journal/jasa/106/6/10.1121/1.428150

--

Samantha Gustafson, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA

Pediatric Audiologist, PhD Student

Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center

Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences

Vanderbilt University School of Medicine

(615) 936-7498