Re: VCV nonsense syllable corpus

Hi Narayan,

in case it might be useful, back in 2007 I prepared a small dataset of nonsense syllabling recordings in the context of scat singing.

It contains a total of 72 recordings consisting of 4 short melodic phrases by 4 male individuals, where each phrase was recorded at two speed (slow/fast) with 2 or 3 repetitions for each. Annotations provide VCV information in the format described in the ReadMe file.
http://www.dtic.upf.edu/~jjaner/singterface/SyllablingAnnotated_v01.zip [ www.dtic.upf.edu/~jjaner/singterface/SyllablingAnnotated_v01.zip ]
http://www.dtic.upf.edu/~jjaner/phd/

Best regards,

Jordi Janer