Re: history of hearing science reference

The ASA collection of Fletcher's papers, edited by Jont Allen.

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 10:09 PM, Roland Wittje <roland.wittje@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Valeriy,

You might want to look at Alexandra Hui's "The Psychophysical Ear Musical Experiments, Experimental Sounds, 1840-1910", published by MIT Press in 2012:

https://mitpress.mit.edu/authors/alexandra-hui

or the writings of Mara Mills:

http://maramills.org/bio/

You might also want to look at the Sound Studies Reader, edited by Jonathan Sterne and published by Routledge in 2012:

https://www.routledge.com/The-Sound-Studies-Reader/Sterne/p/book/9780415771313

Best, Roland