Re: Acoustic stealth awareness - hunting for papers

Interesting topic and I don't know of any previous work on it.  The Lombard effect comes close, but it deals only with the level of speech. You could find examples in animal studies, e.g., the owl that has perfected stealth to the point humans can only dream of.

Pierre Divenyi

Sent from my iPad