Re: sinfa using matlab

Hello :)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dosbox should be able to FIX ;) the
poppyseed cake problem. I did a quick test with
ftp://ftp.phon.ucl.ac.uk/pub/fix/FIX2005.ZIP and I could start the
tool. Here the screenshots of the command I did to start it and the
FIX start menu

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8p2392xuem1gyda/Screenshot%202016-03-26%2011.36.54.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqkjsve2j3ycjmg/Screenshot%202016-03-26%2011.37.01.png?dl=0

DOSBox has the advantage that you can mount your local hard disk into
the DOS session, so no need to copy via old floppy disk or alike :)

Happy Easter!
=:) stefan