Re: sinfa using matlab

I have not tried this, but i am willing to bet you can get FIX running on a modern PC with DOSbox, which is a cross-platform MS-DOS emulator. It’s most famous for letting you play very old video games in your web browser (http://playdosgamesonline.com/), but there’s no reason it shouldn’t work just as well for Real Work.

-graham