[AUDITORY] A long shot in case anyone in the Beijing area has a spare set of 406Aelectrically shielded insert headphones hey can share.

Dear list,

My student Jamie So is doing an experiment at Beijing Normal University. She has set up her test ready and was about to run but hasn’t got shielded eartips and delivery cannot be arranged before her return. Is there anyone in the Beijing area who can help? We would appreciate it and arrange for a replacement set.

Thanks for considering this slightly odd request that is not applicable to most of the list.

Peter Howell

I need foam eartips for electrically shielded insert headphones.  I’ve attached a picture; type 406A is ideal.