Re: Has anyone come across P300 for multiple targets?

Le 31/08/2015 09:32, Nisha KV a écrit :
I m aware of the P300 with the three stimulus odd ball paradigm..Ample of literature evidence on standard, one target and a distractor (as in p3a, p3b paradigm) is available.... But my doubt is can one elicit P300 for multiple targets (say 3 targets and one standard) ...

Nisha. K. V
Junior Research Fellow
Department of Audiology
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing
Mysore.

Dear Nisha,
you should look up the term "MMN multi-feature" in pubmed and you will possibly find what you are looking for (though mostly for MMN).
I think that the original paper is
Näätänen R, Pakarinen S, Rinne T, Takegata R. The mismatch negativity (MMN): towards the optimal paradigm. Clin Neurophysiol 2004;115:140-144

Since, there've been several replications, optimizations and extensions to speech and music stimuli.

best regards

--
Daniele Schon - Chercheur - UMR S 1106 Institut de Neurosciences des Systèmes Aix-Marseille Université - TIMONE - 27 Boulevard Jean Moulin - 13005 Marseille
Tél: +33(0)4 91 38 55 77

Site : https://sites.google.com/site/danieleschon/home - Email : daniele.schon@xxxxxxxxxxx