Re: Reference data for pure tone audiometry in the elderly

Hi Massimo

The latest published version of relevant international standard, ISO 7029 "Acoustics — Statistical distribution of hearing thresholds as a function of age", is from 2000. It is right now in the process of being updated with the latest material. I do not know, exactly how far this has come, but I believe it is pretty close to a final version.

I am sure, the convenor of the working group, Mr. Kenji Kurakata, can give you details. (I copy this reply to him).

Best regards,

Henrik Møller
--
Henrik Møller