From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Massimo Grassi [massimo.grassi@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 March 2015 08:29
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reference data for pure tone audiometry in the elderly

Dear all,

I looking for some reference data for the pure tone audiometry in
listeners older than 65. I need to understand whether the participants
of my experiment (age range 65-85) are within the "normal hearing"
limits for this particular age range.

I know it sounds like a simple question. However, all the reference I
found were quite old. I was wandering whether there is something more
recent out there.

Thank you in advance,

http://www.psy.unipd.it/~grassi/