Re: Creative Sound Blaster sound card

Dear Xidong,
you should be able to use the RME ASIO drivers in Matlab...you should find a complete list of RME drivers at this link:

http://www.rme-audio.de/en_downloads_driver_archive.php

You can also have a look at this old forum post:

http://www.rme-audio.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7460

I am nevertheless not completely sure you can control the parameters of the interface from Matlab...I've always done it through the RME control software. Maybe though you can do it through MIDI, or again using one of their SDK...
I hope it helps
Lorenzo

--
Dr. Lorenzo Picinali
Senior Lecturer in Music/Audio Technology