Re: Paper request: Saphe cracking

Nobody replied, so I bought a copy of the 1963 book off ABE:
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Rosenblatt&kn=1963&sts=t&tn=Time+Series+Analysis

And I was delighted to be rewarded not just by the paper I was looking for, but also by lots of other good stuff, especially this one by Max Mathews:  "Signal Detection for Human Auditory Perception".

Dick