Re: what's the difference between the voice of two people?

Etienne,

Thank you very much! I will read these publications.

When using voip in office, sometimes other people in the office are talking but with small volume, what I want to do is suppressing this unwanted voice. I think the first step is to identify some features that can distinguish them.

Thanks,
Siping