Date:    Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:00:54 +0000
From:    Pablo Faundez Hoffmann <pfh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Head mounted displays

Hi all,

In relation to audiovisual interaction experiments in virtual environments =
VE, I am starting to look into head mounted display options.=20
If members of this list have worked on visual VE I'd greatly appreciate you=
r comments and recommendation on head mounted displays. Thanks.

Best, Pablo

Pablo F. Hoffmann
Assistant Professor

Acoustics