One thing you should consider is that with the HMDs you will most likely need to use in-ear headphones. There will simply be not enough space to fit supra/circumaural types, at least that's the case for the nVisor SX.

Best

Daniel

On 03.02.2012 06:02, AUDITORY automatic digest system wrote:
Head mounted displays

Date:    Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:00:54 +0000
From:    Pablo Faundez Hoffmann <pfh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Head mounted displays

Hi all,

In relation to audiovisual interaction experiments in virtual environments =
VE, I am starting to look into head mounted display options.=20
If members of this list have worked on visual VE I'd greatly appreciate you=
r comments and recommendation on head mounted displays. Thanks.

Best, Pablo

Pablo F. Hoffmann
Assistant Professor

--