Post-doc position at Univ. Texas-Dallas

Dear List:

A post-doc position in the general area of cochlear implants is available in my lab at the University of Texas at Dallas. Potential candidates should have a good background in speech coding strategies and psychophysics as it is related to cochlear implants. Background in the general areas of speech processing (enhancement, speech recognition, etc.) is also acceptable.

Post-doc candidates should have received a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in engineering or a related discipline. The candidate will be working on a research project funded by the National Institutes of Health. More information about our current research projects can be found from our website:

http://www.utdallas.edu/~loizou/cimplants

Interested applicants should email to me (email: loizou@xxxxxxxxxxxx) their curriculum vitae along with a list of three professional references.

Regards,

Philip Loizou