Re: microphone sterilization question

Dan,

one approach is to send the equipment you want
sterilized to an outside company. EarLens Corp
has used Sterigenics (http://www.sterigenics.com/)
with good success, in that their transducers still work
properly after sterilization. They typically charge several
hundred bucks for a run.

Sending the equipment out to an outside firm puts the burden
on them to do it properly.

Good luck.