Job opening: Senior Clinical Research Audiologist - Clinical Evidence & Communication

Dear Colleague

In the Clinical Evidence & Communication group of the Audiology and Algorithms team at Oticon in Denmark we have an opening for a Clinical Researcher with a PhD background. Core aspects of the position involve using a clinical research background and an evidence-based approach to work on defining hearing solutions, setting up experiments to investigate potential benefits, and communicating the results. Even though the position is ideally based in Denmark, for the right candidate we are open to discussing other options. More information can be obtained here:

http://www.job.oticon.dk/jobsite_dk/Job/LedigeJobs/JobDescription.htm?id=521082/4632?iso=dk

If you know of any candidate that may be interested in the opening, please circulate.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Thomas Behrens