Re: Sound head of the 'Moviola'

Citing wikipedia was just a matter of convenience - i read
explanations of the same spirit in other sources, anyway none of them
was of an academic source.

My fault for taking 'amplitude' to be 'amplitude envelope', as you
mentioned. I figured it out a few posts ago, but didn't have achance
to respond.